NOTE: The current rates are subject to change. After a reservation deposit is paid the price quoted will not change.
- BOOKINGS commence at 3.00pm and the houseboat must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- DEPOSIT of $800 ($1200 peak times) within 5 days of booking is required as confirmation. Half of the hire is due 3 months in advance
and the balance is due 2 months in advance of the hire date, non payment by this date will be taken to be a cancellation.
- BOND of $1200 is payable on arrival and will be refunded within 5 days after the hire less fuel and any damages or excessive cleaning
if the boat is left in a dirty condition.
Single sex groups or under the age of 26 years will pay $1600 bond on arrival.
- CANCELLATION of bookings, there will be no refund of money until the original booking has been re-booked by another party for the
full period and hire value. Cancellation fee is $150.
- FUEL used during the hire period will be paid for by the hirer upon the completion of the hire.
- NO. OF PEOPLE will not exceed 12 people
- DRIVERS anyone who drives the houseboat must be 18 years old or over and must hold a current drivers licence.
- HOUSEBOATS must remain between the area of the Barmah Bridge and Torrumbarry Lock and only be driven in daylight hours.
- CONDITIONS In the unlikely event of unfavourable river conditions or any unforeseen circumstances causing damage to the houseboat
the proprietors reserve the right to re-arrange the booking. Every effort will be made to give notice in advance in the above mentioned circumstances.
- HOUSEBOATS We agree to have the boat, motor and accessories in good condition. We will not be obligated to compensate the hirer
for loss of time due to mechanical problems during the hire period.
- HOUSEBOATS must be returned in good, clean condition or an extra cleaning charge will be made.
- HEALTH REGULATIONS No pets. No Firearms.
- LATE FEE An extra charge will be made for boats coming back late.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE Hirers are advised to take out travel insurance.